Although the day started off gray and chilly today proved to be a day full of wonderful things to be thankful for...
1. Spending time with Geoff doing something we both enjoy... riding our bikes
2. That a dark 40 degree morning can turn into a sunny 60 degree afternoon.
3. Dunkin Donuts
4. The feeling of fresh air on my face
5. That Connecticut has some great rail trails.
7. Spending time with family and friends
8. Sunday bar-b-ques
9. Getting cozy in my favorite "Salty Dog" sweatshirt as it cools off again at dusk